NewsBite

Beaconsfield boy, 14 missing since March 24

Missing since late March, the boy was found safe and well.

He was last seen on Camellen Street around 2pm on Sunday, March 24, and was last heard from on Friday, April 5. Picture: Queensland Police
He was last seen on Camellen Street around 2pm on Sunday, March 24, and was last heard from on Friday, April 5. Picture: Queensland Police

After more than a week of radio silence the family of a 14-year-old Beaconsfield boy was reunited with their son.

A police spokesman said the boy was last seen on Camellen St around 2pm on Sunday, March 24, and was last heard from on Friday, April 5.

The 14-year-old’s family said they had been concerned for his welfare due to his age — and what they say is an ‘out of character’ disappearance.

The Queensland Police Service would like to extend their thanks to the public for it’s help after appealing for information earlier in the investigation.

Originally published as Beaconsfield boy, 14 missing since March 24

Original URL: https://www.thechronicle.com.au/news/queensland/mackay/beaconsfield-boy-14-missing-since-march-24/news-story/3e1252aab1a4134dd340257e4c52173a