Bohle’s House of Horrors makes it on national TV
The Townsville Bulletins’ story of a completely trashed Bohle rental has gone national, with the landlord appearing on The Project and Channel 7.
Townsville
Don't miss out on the headlines from Townsville. Followed categories will be added to My News.
The Townsville Bulletins’ story of a completely trashed Bohle rental has gone national, with the landlord dealing with the clean up appearing on The Project and Channel 7 last night.
Landlord Alana Blyth had been posting TikToks about her destroyed rental since Friday, March 28, but it wasn’t until a Townsville Bulletin story on Wednesday that things took off.
Mrs Blyth’s plight was soon picked up by Channel 7, the Project, news.com.au and the Courier Mail.
“I wanted to be heard, I have certainly been heard,” Mrs Blyth said.
Speaking live on national TV on Wednesday night, Mrs Blyth said she felt trashing a rental to the extent it required thousands and thousands of dollars to repair “should be a criminal matter”.
“Personally I think it should be a criminal matter because you’ve destroyed someone’s property,” she said.
“But instead you’re told ‘go to civil’ and it costs us more money to get a piece of paper and you never get anything back.”
More Coverage
Originally published as Bohle’s House of Horrors makes it on national TV